Canadian ID photo sizes
- Citizenship photo size (50×70 mm)
- Carte d’assurance maladie (RAMQ)(50×70 mm)
- Firearm License photo (45×57 mm)
- International Driver’s photo size Permit (50×70 mm)
- International Experience Canada photo size (Work Permit) (827×1063 px)
- The photo size (Law School Admission Test) (900×900 px)
- Passport photo size (50×70 mm)
- Passport photo size (digital format) (1200×1600 px)
- Permanent Residence Card photo size (50×70 mm)
- Personnel Screening Photo (43×54 mm)
- Police Background Photo Check (50×70 mm)
- Security License Photo (50×70 mm)
- Visa (include visitor, work permit, study permit, refugee protection, and immigration visa (35 x 45 mm)
- Visa (digital format) (include visitor, work permit, study permit, refugee protection, and immigration visa) (420×540 px)
Temporary Canadian Resident Visa Near Me Vaughan
The family-operated portrait studio located in Vaughan. The closest intersection is Bathurst and Rutherford. The studio is a consistent customer’s award winner in GTA. We provide any picture ID services: Canadian Passport for adults, babies, infants and kids. We provide photography services on location as well. The booking is available online or over the phone. Please check our availability before you visit the studio. The real-time preview of the images is available for your convenience. The image will be printed in 3-5 minutes. We guarantee meeting the specifications to the images based on government regulations. You are welcome to your family. The Applicant’s face must be square to the camera with a neutral expression, neither frowning nor smiling, with the mouth closed. The Visa Photo Service is available for different countries.
- Two pictures are required.
- The photographs must be identical and taken within the last six months.
- The photographs must be taken against a plain white or light-coloured background.
- If the photographs are digital, they must not be altered in any way.
- You may wear non-tinted prescription glasses as long as your eyes are clearly visible. Make sure that the frame does not cover any part of your eyes. Sunglasses are not acceptable.
- A hairpiece or other cosmetic accessory is acceptable if it does not disguise your normal appearance.
- If you must wear a head covering for religious reasons, make sure your full facial features are not obscured.
- The print size: 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8″ x 1 3/4″).
- The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 1/4″) and 36 mm (1 7/16″).
- The distance from the top of the photo to the top of the head: 3 mm
- Crown means the top of the head or (if obscured by hair or a head covering) where the top of the head or skull would be if it could be seen.
- The electronic size spec:420×540 pixels, the size of the file: 60-240 kByte, the resolution is 305 DPI
- The size of the head should be 68-71 % (367.2 to 383.4 px)
The printing template: 34×45 mm
The digital size: 420×540 px, RGB, min 60 kByte, ideally 240 kByte and less than mByte, 24 bit /pixel
Chin to crown must be between 372 to 432 px
European Visa Near Me
- The Government requirements for European Passport and Visa Photos are identical.
- Format and Photo Size
- The photo size: 35×45 mm
- The face hight: 31.5 to 36 mm
- The min distance between centers of the eyes is 8 mm
- The optimal distance between centers of the eyes is 10 mm
- The photo should be taken on a light grey backdrop.
- The GSR Studio Inc European Visa and Passport photo template is static and based on the latest government regulations
- GSR Studio Inc guarantees acceptance of the photos.
- 70-80% of the Visa or Passport photo should be filled by an adult or babyface.
- The face should be positioned in the middle of the photo
- The head and hear should be visible in the passport photo or visa photo.
- Focus and Contrast
- Focus and contrast: the visa and passport photos should be sharply focused, not blurry. The photos with low contrast or too bright photos will be rejected.
- Brightness: The light should be uniformly spread all over the face and background. The passport photos with reflections, shadows, and red eyes will be rejected.
- The face should not be too dark. The flash reflection should not be on the face. The shadows should not be across the face.
- Photo Background
- The requirement to the background: the background of passport or visa photos should be without shadows behind the head, Busy and blurry backgrounds are not acceptable.
- The colourful, patterned, or shadowed photo background should not be used for visa and passport photos. The background with a one-colour, ideally neutral grey. The background should be bright to provide face and hair with the required contrast.
- Quality of the Print
- The photo should be printed in a high-quality paper and printing resolution must be at least 600 dpi. The skin tone of the applicant should be natural, and the entire visa or passport photo must be neutral. The creases and layers should be avoided.
- Facial Expression and Head Position
- The mouse should be closed. The head should not be tilted. Avoid keeping your head neither turned nor at an angle or opening mouth. The face should be with a neutral look. The eyes should be looking directly at the camera with a mouth closed.
- Eyes and Line of Sight
- The photos with closed eyes, hair across the face, looking away eyes will be rejected.
- You must look straight to the camera, with fully open eyes and eyes should not be covered by hair
- The frames should not cover the eyes. The dark-tinted glasses are not acceptable. The photos with a reflection on the glasses are not acceptable.
- The applicant’s eyes are fully visible and not covered by the glasses’ frame.
- The hat, headwear that covers your face, face shadowed by headwear are not acceptable. Religious headwear is the only exception. The face must be clearly visible from the lower tip of the chin to the forehead.
Medical Exam Photo Specifications Vaughan
The specification is the same as for work permit Visa: 35×45 mm. Two photos are required.
Indian Visa Photos Near Me Richmond Hill
Indian Visa Photos Specifications:
The print size: 51x51mm
- The face size: 60-70 (30.48 to 35.56 mm) percent of the photo area
- The applicant’s head, including both face and hair, should be shown from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin.
- Please ensure both ears, neck, and shoulders are clearly visible.
- The online requirements for Digital Photos:
Online India Visa Application allows the Applicant to upload a digital photograph of self to complete the regular visa application.
The digital photograph to be uploaded along with the Visa application should meet the following requirements:
Russian Passport Visa photo Near Me Vaughan
Photo requirements for Russian passports
- Size 35×45 mm
- The face is in the middle and the size of the face about 80% (29to 34mm)
- The distance from the top of the print to the top of the head 5 mm
- Colour image on a light background.
- Full face
- Lack of a smile
- The oval of the face should be clearly visible
- Both ears are visible
- No hats
- No retouching
Classic tip: do not wear light clothing; on a light background, it is lost.
The info source.
Work Permit Application Photo
The size of the print : 35×45 mm
The size of the head chin to crown: 31-36 mm
The soft copy crop: 420×540 DPI.
The size of the soft copy (JPEG, SRGB): ideally 240 kByte and the minimum size is 60 kByte.
The resolution: 600 DPI
The colour 24 bit/pixel
Chinese Visa Photos Near Me Vaughan
The Chinese Visa Photo Specifications
- Digital Images and prints are required.
- Please submit the photo taken in the latest 6 month
- The backdrop must be white, or close to white without any borders close to edges of the photo.
- Facial Impression: Neutral, open eyes, close mouse and ears visible.
- Eyeglasses are allowed if the lenses are not tinted, no glare, shadows, or frames obscuring the eyes. The head position is straight less than 20 Deg. Angle for left-right tilting and leas than 25 Deg. angle for up and down tilting. The jewellery is not allowed. Please don’t wear t-shirts or jackets in white colours.
- The size of the print should be 33×48 mm. The head width should be 15-22 mm. The head hight should be 28-33 mm. The space between the crown and the upper edge of the photo should be 3-5 mm. The space between the chin and bottom edge of the photo should be more than 7 mm.
- The electronic file should be in RGB colour space 24 Bit. The size of the image should be from 354 px (width) x472 px (hight) and to 420×560 px accordingly. The file format should be JPEG and the file size: 40-120 kByte.
- The additional info relevant to an electronic file: a) The vertical distance between the low edge of the image to the eye level should be no more than 256 pixels. b) The face width should be between 191-251 pixels. The space between the upper edge of the photo to the crown should be 10-85 pixels.