* 1) Print the Map or enter the studio address: 41 Asner Av, Maple, Ontario, L6A0W6 to your GPS system. Most of the customers call us and ask for directions from the car on the way to
our studio. The information about our address is available in the invite as well.
* 2) Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the photoshoot, especially if you bring toddlers. They need some time to get familiar with the studio and photographer.
* 3) You might need to invite grandparents to the photoshoot. They will help to babysit the toddlers during the photo session. The grandparents are welcome to be part of the photo session
as well. The babysitter is required if the grandparents can’t join the photo session.
* 4) Please send us in advance the special images that you want us to create by e-mail: email@example.com
* 5) Please come prepared with your partner: the hair, make-up and nails.
* 6) We do recommend naturally looking (not shiny) mate make-up.
* 7) Please bring your hair accessories. We will need to hold your hair in some shots to make your face more visible.
* 9) Please epilate your legs, areas underarm and bikini. Please don’t try new methods, just use the one that worked for you in the past.
* 10) It sounds obvious, but please brush your teeth. The white teeth look much better in the images and they do not require special retouching in Photoshop.
* 11) Please take your favourite jewellery.
* 12) Please ask your husband to shave, take care of the hair and nails.
* 13) Please select the clothing based on the following recommendations. Please don’t wear tight clothing or underwear at least a couple of hours before the photoshoot.
* We might suggest wearing the camisole instead of a bra and a long dress instead of maternity pants.
* The tight sucks can leave unwanted marks on your body. Please use the towel in the car to prevent the marks from the seat belt.
* You don’t want those marks will be visible, as they will affect the final images. We can hide these marks by playing with light and shadows.
* Please bring two sets of underwear: natural (nude colour) and black in colour.
* 14) Husband clothing. Please select the top with the plain solid colours, or t-shirt, the plain t-shirt or just coordinate the colour palette with your preferred colours.
* 15) The studio provides a great variety of dresses, colours and styles.
* 16) Please select the plane solid colours in some colours for shoes and accessories (if you are planning to use the dresses available in the studio). The black colour is not the best friend for maternity photos as black hides the belly shape.
* We do suggest colour clothing or white. Please wear whatever you feel comfortable and pretty in. The rest are just suggestions based on our experience.
* 17) Bring your clothes on the hanger. We have a lot of hanger holders in our studio. Please wash and iron the clothes before the photoshoot.
* 18) Please cut the labels on all your clothing. We suggest avoiding clothing with big logos or big lines.
* 19) We have all the required skills for Plus Size couple. The black backdrop and our experience will make you look slimmer naturally.
* 20) Baby shoes and baby accessories are very welcome.
* 21) Please bring the music of your choice. We love to listen to music during the photoshoots.
* 22) I would like to involve my toddler in the Photo-shoot. What colours do I have to pick-up?
A little girl can wear either a piece of fabric wrapped around her or a casual cotton dress.
The colour has to match the colour of the fabrics you are wearing. If you are
wearing light colours, we would suggest wearing light colours if you are planning to wear light colours.
* The colour matching is important if you are planning to print full-colour images. A colour match is not required if the images will be converted to black and white prints. Your and toddler colours ideally have to be similar in tone.
* Please dress the boy in pants to match the tone of your outfit. We would suggest keeping a shirt for family portraits and the shirt is not required for the mom and
* Toddler portrait. The barefoot is great for all studio portraits.
* 23) Please bring the baby ultrasound image.
* 24) Be ready for a lot of fun as stunning maternity images that you will see in real-time on the big screen will help you to feel confident and beautiful